Originally from: Virginia, USA
Traveled to: Canada, Fiji, Thailand, Tanzania, Honduras, Jamaica, China, Hong Kong, Macau
Lived in (for at least a year): USA, New Zealand, Australia
Currently living in: Seogwipo, South Korea
Current Job: EPIK Guest English Teacher
How and why I came to love traveling: My Travel Story
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Scuba Diving – I just got my open water certification in the past year, and I love it. A lot of my future travel plans will be made around sweet looking dive spots.
- Hilarious People – like Paul Rudd and Jimmy Fallon because they make my heart melt.
- Mashed Potatoes – If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be mashed potatoes. I’m not sure if that’s actually true.
- The University of Virginia – WAHOOWA
- Architecture – It’s what I majored in, and while I’m not convinced it’s what I want to do for the rest of my life, I do find it very fascinating.
- Bungy Jumping – I enjoy (rationally risk-assessed) extreme sports.
- Sleeping – I also like being lazy.
- Reading – While being lazy, I attempt to feel productive by reading really good books.
- Podcasts – It started with Serial, of course. But then I realized they’re the only cure for my impatience with DC/NOVA traffic.